John Elway recently said he thinks Tim Tebow is not a good NFL QB 'at this time.' He could be hinting that because the only person who wanted to draft Tebow, Josh McDaniels, is gone, Tebow should go too.
There are many teams in need of a QB right now, and I don't think there is much talent available at the QB position in the draft, so a trade for Tebow might be a good idea.
I want to start off by saying that I think Tebow definitely could be a starter in the NFL. Although I was surprised that the Broncos chose Tebow in last year's draft, I did not and still don't think it was a bad idea.
Some of the teams on this list might just have Tebow as a backup, but as he will be if the Broncos don't trade him, he can be a player for the future.
Alice Dodd Alicia Keys Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer
No comments:
Post a Comment