WWE News: In a recent interview with Slam! Wrestling, Daniel Bryan addressed his match with John Cena from several years ago:
?It hasn?t been brought up between the two of us, I haven?t seen it in years. The match was almost scrapped. That was the night he was going to come out in an interview and do something with Brock Lesnar. He was doing this major, main event thing, so they (WWE?s bookers) were saying, ?We don?t want him in this Velocity match with an independent guy.? I thought it was a good match and it gets me excited because I know we both progressed in our careers and if we ever got to wrestle again it would be really good."
Cena and Bryan wrestled? Sure did.
Check out the match between the two WWE stars from Velocity in 2003.
Crazy, huh?
Related Story: CM Punk: Monday Night Raw's Savior?
No comments:
Post a Comment